Designation: Service Delivery Manager , Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
Years of Exp: 12yrs – 14 Yrs
1) Candidate should be from BFSI domain only
2) Candidate should have ONSITE working experience
3) Candidate should have handled team of at least 80-100 resources.
4) Candidate should have handled Indian Customer.
· Responsible for managing service delivery for (EUS) end user support for Domestic Clients
· Responsible for Multiple client delivery with a span of 80-100 resources
· The support scope would be mix of deskside and remote
· Responsible for managing but not limited to the below
· Operations – Process Management Support Knowledge Management initiative, Ensuring 100 % maintenance of SOPs in Knowledge repository
· Maintain 100% technical SOP in Support central for any new type of technical issues
· Working knowledge of CRM Proactively initiate Process Improvements keeping in mind, Inputs from Audit Process, Best practices across industry and ITIL guidelines
· Reduction of cycle times for any process, Inputs from Customer Feedback
· Contracting and subcontracting engagements
· Transition activities include, Takeover New services and Process & Framework, Resources, Metrcis and Dashbaords, Reviews, Audits and Performance Management, Induction frame work, Training and Skill Development for new skills
· Understand clearly operational definitions for all processes, Understand how we measure all critical data points in the processes, Improve any irregularities reported as a result of the Metrics Dashboards
· Always update weekly and monthly dashboards as defined Load, CMDB, SLA data, Billing data, Resource Productivity Provide additional support during ramp -up stages, Assist in training new team members, Up skill to take on additional deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience
· Any graduate with 8-12 yrs in service delivery in (EUS) end user support
· Prior experience in Service Delivery and Program Management in the IT Infrastructure/Managed Services Space is a must
· Should have managed a team of 80-100 + resources for deskside & remote in multi customer environment
· PMP, ITIL and Related Quality certifications preferred.
· Domestic client engagement is a must