Associates/Sr.Associates- Transaction Support ( CAs)- Job location: Gurugram
We are organising a drive for EY @Gurgaon on 27th October 2018 as per the mail below.
Qualification – CA (3rd Attempt)
Level : Associate / Sr. Associate with experience of 1-6 years ( post CA minimum 1 year exp)
Skill Spec : FDD exp or Stat Audit Exp
Qualification : only CA’s (who have cleared in 3 attempts)
Interview Process : Case Study Round / 1st Tech I/w / Partner interview
Note : The complete process will take 4 to 5 hours ,
Please find the job details for Associate- Transaction Support.
Skills – Financial due diligence & Statutory Audit
CTC – 13 LPA
Associate – Transaction Support
1.Client service delivery/execution
• Execute the work on a multiple client base.
• Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
• Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
2. Risk Management
• Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
• Understand the concept of risk management and be able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
3. Knowledge Management
• Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
4. Networking & Identification of opportunities:
• Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
Skills and attributes for success
· Analysed historic and current financial information
· Analysed projections and assumptions used for the same
· Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
· Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them
· Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues
· High team orientation
· Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
· Strong analytical skills are a must.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
· Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in industry or Big 3 CA firms
· Been a part of the audit and assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms with some due diligence exposure
· Industry experience primarily in data analysis, MIS, project handling
To qualify for the role you must have
· Chartered Accountant with good academic background.
· 1-2 years of relevant post qualification work experience
Ideally you’ll also have
· Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
· Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
· Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Those who match the above criteria, please send resume in word with the following
1) Why do you match the above
2) Are you a CA? you passed CA in first/second/third attempt
3) Your experience in Key areas ( please read above and answer) – about Key words in above JD
4) Are you availableto walkin on 27th Oct