My Client is the internal software service provider for a leading International healthcare and diagnostic services company. It operates a large number of ambulatory clinics, hospitals,speciality care facilities, laboratories and hotels and its large markets are India, Germany, Ukraine,Poland and Romania
Location: Hyderabad, may need to travel across different global locations whenever needed
Compensation: Upto 20 lpa, open to candidates from anywhere in India
Skill set required
- 10 plus years of experience showing a progression from development level to technical architecture level
- 6 plus years of development experience using Morph X, X++
- 4 plus years of experience in handling complete software system architecture.
- Experience in integration with third party applications using AIF and .Net Business Connector
- Should be able to estimate, design, customize and develop customer specific requirements
- Experienced in development in AX 4.0 and AX 2009, AX 2012, Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Should have good knowledge on D365 FO concepts – Extensions, COC, Integrations using OData/Logic Apps
- Work closely with the Functional Consultants in the design of MS Dynamics AX technical solutions
- Experience with upgrades
- Experience with Life Cycle Services (LCS) is highly preferred
- Experience with System Administration and Security Roles is required
- Involved in taking requirements from the business leaders and provide software solutions.
- Proactively communicate & collaborate with customers to analyze and gather their business needs.
- Ensures that high quality documentation is developed, managed and stored per established project standards
- Adherence to SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Preparation of Technical Design Documents
- Able to guide a group of junior developers